CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kids grow up SO VERY FAST!!!

So today Zack's chain fell off his bike so of course, being the fix it all mommy I am, I started putting it back on. After I was done, I asked him if maybe he wanted to take his training wheels off and try to ride without them. He said "yes, but you hold me and walk with me". So there we go, starting out...I wasn't even half way down the driveway with him and he told me to let go. Yup, there goes my 4 year old all on his own driving down the sidewalk WITHOUT his training wheels! (tear, tear) lol I am so proud of him!!! Click play on the below video to see it for yourself!!



Gosh, it just seems so crazy that he is already riding a bike without the training wheels. I was a little scared at first watching him but once he got the hang of it, he seemed to do great at it. He is such a smart little guy that sometimes I'm just amazed! Being a mommy is one of the best things I have ever done!

Look at my boy go!!



And here's another one...



Anyway, just wanted to share my mommy excitment with everyone! I hope all of you are having a great weekend. I'll post some more this week;-)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

THAT was his first time without training wheels??????!

WOW!

Way to go Zack!

We love you buddy! Come to my house soon and bring your bike! I have a loooog driveway you can ride on and show me how you are a big guy now!

~Jenn~ said...

Yup, his first time without training wheels...I was so excited. There a little girl that lives a couple houses down and she's 5 and still can't even balance on hers! He's a fast learner, that's for sure!