CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wondering...

So I'm sitting here wondering what my next step should be. This past weekend I met some really nice people (guys included) and it sort of gives me hope that maybe, just maybe I might meet that special someone. It's scary though, I was so badly hurt and I just never want to feel that feeling again. I guess I will just wait and see what comes my way...

On another note, I got my baby home:) He's always so happy to see me and I love that! It's one of the highpoints to getting him back. I'm going to make sure and do something fun with him tomorrow since I have the day off:) Anyway, just wanted to write a quick note and let everyone know I'm doing ok:)

1 comments:

Kara DeWildt said...

Stay strong Babe! I'm thinking of you!